"Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I'll meet you there. "
About Simran Meditation & Navid Zargham
Simran Meditation is a set of exercises that are designed to facilitate an experiential recognition of the highest truth, also known as non-duality.
Although the moment of recognition is in most cases deeply transformational and powerful - It is simultaneously just the spark that ignites a life long, beautiful process of awakening to what this existence truly is.
The founder of Simran Meditation, Navid Zargham, have been guiding people through these methods since 2014.
He currently hosts both private and group sessions, retreats and Live's both online and IRL.
Private Sessions and Programs
For private groups, workshops and other type of sessions - send us an email.
75minutes | 145€
Navid guides you 1on1 towards the discovery, exploration and embodiment of your essence. Each sessions is intuitive, unique and will support the participant towards the next step, wherever they currently are in their process.
Discounts/ exchanges are available for those in need of it.
Events & Retreats
- Multiple Datessön 07 jan.Google Meet - meet.google.com/vzk-xkfx-wxk07 jan. 2024 18:00 – 19:30 CETGoogle Meet - meet.google.com/vzk-xkfx-wxk
- fre 12 apr.Sweden, Bäddar & Ängar12 apr. 2024 17:00 – 14 apr. 2024 15:00Sweden, Bäddar & Ängar, Everöd, GAMLEGÅRD, 273 93 Tomelilla, Sweden
- tors 25 apr.Sweden, Narumi Retreat Center25 apr. 2024 18:00 CEST – 28 apr. 2024 14:00 CESTSweden, Narumi Retreat Center, Kålbo 101, 748 95 Örbyhus, Sweden
- tors 06 juniNarumi Retreat Center06 juni 2024 12:00 – 10 juni 2024 12:00Narumi Retreat Center, Kålbo 101, 748 95 Örbyhus, Sweden
- fre 09 aug.Narumi Retreat Center09 aug. 2024 18:00 CEST – 11 aug. 2024 14:00 CESTNarumi Retreat Center, Kålbo 101, 748 95 Örbyhus, Sweden
- fre 06 sep.Narumi Retreat Center06 sep. 2024 18:00 CEST – 09 sep. 2024 14:00 CESTNarumi Retreat Center, Kålbo 101, 748 95 Örbyhus, Sweden
Join the Simran Meditation email list.
No spam here! We send out a maximum of 4 newsletters per year.